A 'Pending' status on your ModCloth purchase simply means that our system successfully received your order and it's being fulfilled. We process orders as they are received by our system (unless expedited shipping is selected--ASAP and Express orders go out next-business day if the order is placed after 10am EST). Once your order leaves our Fulfillment Center, we’ll email you a tracking number, and your order status will change to ‘Shipped.’ That means it’s heading your way!
Articles in this section
- I just placed an order yesterday, and now you're offering a coupon. Can I use it on my previous order?
- My order status says 'Pending.' What does that mean?
- My order status is “Returned,” but I haven’t returned anything. What happened?
- My order status is “Cancelled,” but I didn’t cancel it. What happened?
- Can I cancel my order?
- Can I remove, add, or change items in my order after it’s been placed?
- How will I know if my order was successfully placed?
- Can I change my order after it's been placed?