Have a general question about leaving a review? Before emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we suggest taking a peek at these commonly asked questions to see if we've already responded to yours!
- My best friend bought me this as a gift. Can I still leave a review?
Yes! We just request that you mention that you received the item as a gift.
- Where does my review go once it has been submitted?
Your review enters a queue, where it is then read by a team of Community Specialists.
- Okay, I’ve submitted my totally rad review! Why hasn’t it posted yet?
Once submitted, a review can take anywhere between 24-72 hours to be live on the site. We don’t currently moderate on weekends, so if you submit on a Saturday or Sunday, it will take a little longer!
- I tried to submit a new review because my feedback has changed since my original review. Why won’t the website let me leave another one?
Our current system only allows one review per item from an account. If you want to update the text of your review, we are happy to help! Just send us an email at email@example.com with your account's email address, the item's name, and what you would like to change. (We are unable to edit photos, measurements or fit feedback at this time.)
- I have a question or feedback about a product, but I haven’t purchased it from here/yet. Can I leave a review with my question?
If you haven’t purchased the item from us (even if you plan to), we request that you don’t share your feedback or questions in reviews, as we aren’t able to publish them! Instead, we encourage you to contact our 24/7 Customer Advocates. They can provide a super speedy response to any questions! If you have a review for a product from another company (even if it looks the same), please head on over to their site to leave your feedback!