If an item is marked 'Final Sale,' (which you can find right within the product page underneath the available sizes) it cannot be returned or exchanged. Store credit or a refund will not be issued for any returned 'Final Sale' items. Be sure to reach out to our Customer Care team if you’re not sure if your order had Final Sale items included or not.
Articles in this section
- Gift Certificates
- How do I change my password?
- What currency are your prices listed in?
- What does 'Final Sale' mean?
- Do gift certificate purchases qualify for special offers or promotions?
- How do I change my email preferences?
- Why don't I get ModCloth emails?
- Can I use more than one coupon on my order?
- I purchased an item at full price, and now it's on sale. What should I do?
- When I try to check out, the website says my billing address is wrong. What should I do?